Flowers and Distressed

I have been really loving distress jeans; I can't get enough of them. Growing up I thought distressed jeans were the coolest thing, but my parents would not budge to my idea of how cool they were, and saw it as a waste of money. Things haven't really changed. I still think they are the coolest, and my parents still give me a puzzled look when I wear them, yet they understand because I am  their fashionista. To be honest, I buy my jeans because my most used jeans don't get holes in the right places, or I love them to much to distress them. I paired these jeans with a flower print jacket. I wore this outfit with heels, but later during the day I changed into leopard flats and felt pretty confident wearing mix prints (I haven't mastered the art of mixing prints...yet). I want to know, was there anything you wanted to rock growing up that you're parents wouldn't buy you?



Outfit details: Jacket&Top/Macy's, Jeans/Zara, Necklace/Forever21, Heels/Prabal Gurung for Target