I walk the line..

Hola! This H&M tunic is one of my favorite sale finds. The fabric is light and I was sold as soon as I saw the detailing. I am a sucker for details, perhaps nobody notices it when I am wearing it but it is what sells me on a item. I decided to pair it with my black shorts from forever 21. My bag has been on repeat since I got it, I absolutely love it. I am not a really a big bag person, so if I find a bag I like I will wear it until it starts getting holes and falling apart lol Shoes? well that is a different story, I cant have enough of those babys:) I wore my dolce vita booties that have patiently been waiting to be worn and complemented the outfit with the same color belt as my shoes. I think it tied the whole outfit together. Hope you are having a relaxing weekend! 
Outfit details: Top/H&M, Bottoms/Forever 21, Watch/Michael Kors, Booties/Dolce Vita, Bag/3.1 Phillip Lim for Target, Belt/Thrifted