Black+White


I could not decide on what to wear to work a few days ago and quickly put this outfit together. You can not go wrong with black and white, two colors that always make a statement. Summer is coming to an end but the heat feels like it does not want to go, a perfect excuse to throw my hair up in a top bun. Even though outside has been pretty hot, half of my day is spent in an office where it feels like I am inside a refrigerator. So this white blazer is the perfect cover-up it helps me not freeze in the office, but light weight enough to wear outside. The only downside is that it tends to wrinkle fast but that is OK, I still love it. I  paired it with an all black top, jeans, and with my Prabal Gurung for target heels.(I just got a second job where I am sitting 99% of the time so my heels are getting more used :]) Hope you enjoyed this outfit and will try to update more often.
Happy Friday!

Outfit details: Blazer/Jessica Simpson, Top/Bar III Macy's, Jeans/Levi's, Heels/Prabal Gurung for Target, Bag/Forever 21