Outfit Details: Top/H&M, Shorts/Bar iii Macy's, Shoes/lolashoetique.com, Bag/Aldo, Watch/Michael Kors
Thursday, May 16, 2013
California weather has been amazing and it is finally time to pack those sweaters away and bring out those shorts! This outfit seemed pretty neutral to me, so I added an orange lipstick to add a pop of color and make it more springy. I had these snake prints shorts hanging in my closet for awhile, I wanted to wear something light and breathable and these shorts were that and fun. Perfect for a warm spring day.
Sunday, March 17, 2013
I love that the weather is getting warmer and it allows me to wear shorts. I wore this outfit to go grab lunch with my brother and sister. I am in love with the shorts colors and how comfortable they are.Hope you like this outfit. I am so excited to welcome warmer days!
Outfit details: Top/Cotton On, Shorts/Free People, Shoes/BCBGeneration, Belt/Forever21, Clutch/Vintage Watch/Michael Kors
Sunday, January 6, 2013
One of my new year goals is to start blogging.Challenge accepted! This is my first outfit post sorry that it is not that clear my camera died and my dads is not the best, also I am not very photogenic, and my brother was getting tired of taking pictures (plus it was freezing outside). I promise I will try to take better pictures:) Today I went to the Bowers Museum, my dad mentioned there was a costume exhibit and every first Sunday of the month entrance to the museum is free. We had nothing planned so we decided to check the exhibits out . The exhibits were so interesting even though I specifically went to see the costume exhibit my favorite exhibit ended being the "Read my pins:the Madeleine Albright Collection". It showcased Albright's pin collections that once first secretary of state wore during her period as public service. I love this exhibit because every pin she wore had a power to convey to the public what she was feeling. It became her signature. But back to my outfit this is what I wore to the museum. I am wearing the shirt from my November wish list and the hat I got it on sale at H&M for only $2 bucks,what a steal!
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
How fast has the year gone by its already November! This is my Shopping list for November:
1. A tweed jacket is a timeless item to have as part of your wardrobe. I have been in the hunt for one but have had trouble finding one within my budget and one that does not overwhelm my figure, for some reason I keep finding boxy ones that are unflattering. However I was at the mall one day and stepped into H&M and saw this jacket and I knew I had to own it. Its not exactly a tweed jacket but it has a feel of it and its very modern for the time being its a good substitute for my dream tweed jacket.
2. How cute is this crew neck leopard sweater!
3. I have an obsession and its leopard print! Leopard print is a classic print and it goes with everything, these Aldo flats are the perfect flat there not too pointy, and are in my favorite animal print pattern.
4. This ASOS knitted turban is so awesome. Its the perfect bold piece to play up any outfit.
5. I need another watch and this one is next!
6. I have been wearing my green anorak nonstop and I think it needs a rest. A green cargo vest will be a good replacement. I have not been able to find any, but I will not stop looking until I do. I have so many ideas of what I will wear it with, I need it in my life!!
7.Looking through the November issue of InStyle magazine I was inspired by an outfit they had created. It was a tweed jacket paired with a cardigan that had a fur trim. H&M's faux fur collar instantly glams up any outfit and with this collar I can easily recreate InStyle's outfit for less plus create my own outfits.
8.These Target boots add edge to any outfit they are perfect for when I want to feel a lit bit on the the rocker side.
9. Go Broncos! My college mascot was a bronco and every time I see a top with a horse it reminds me of my campus. This forever 21 top will look cute with brown pants and black riding boots.
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4516841/?claim=56f3ys6empr">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>